Director of Technology
New York City, NY
Interested in both developing teams and products with sustainability at their core. This includes championing agile rituals like behavior driven development, continuous integration, fully-automated and deterministic testing internally. While providing vision and leadership to partners in marketing, editorial, sales and product.
- Director of Technology
- New York, NY
Dec 2011 - Present
- Oversee the media business and a team of 10 engineers.
• Brought comprehensive testing and better agile processes to the organization
• Refined sourcing and hiring practices to scale the team responsibly and retain top-tier talent
• Seek out and Influence new business opportunities, like the company's first iOS app
- Product Vision, Front-End Lead
- New York, NY
Aug 2010 - Present
- Big Live
- Managing day to day operations for the front-end team, setting standards for quality, perform code reviews and collaborate with business and design professionals to create incredible web experiences.
- Front-end Developer
- New York, New York
Jul 2010 - Aug 2010
- Magnani Caruso Dutton
- Lead Front-End efforts for AT&T BusinessDirect and mobile app development for Discover Card Account Center. Discovered I preferred developing products long-term as opposed to agency work.
- Project Management, Interactive Developer
- Minneapolis, MN
Sep 2007 - Jul 2010
- Valtira LLC.
- Responsibilities split between managing new product (SaaS) development, consulting and creating eCommerce websites for clients including; Caribou Coffee, Meet Minneapolis, Bloomington Convention and Visitor's Bureau and enStratus. The SaaS projects I lead, such as Valtira OnDemand Landing Pages and SmartSpot, have been utilized by BASF, Liberty Mutual and Thomson Reuters.
- Audio Engineer
- Miami (South Beach), FL
May 2005 - Nov 2007
- Zone Productions
- Pro Tools operator, Logic Pro operator, musician, archivist, systems admin and client liaison for Sony/BMG Latin, Christian Castro, Jes Brieden, Jim Rado(creator of the Musical "Hair") and many others.
- Audio Engineer / Software Developer
- Sawgrass, FL
Aug 2004 - May 2005
- Sonic Reality Inc.
- Worked on Sonik Capsules, Sonik Synth 2, Miroslav Philharmonik cleaning individual audio samples, tuning and key mapping and optimizing for realtime performance, also adding effects and solid unit testing before distribution.
- Associates of Science, Audio Production
- Orlando, FL
Jun 2003 - Jul 2004
- Full Sail
- Disciplines included: audio production, audio post-production, ADR, foley, mixing, mastering, business, music history.