IXL Learning is looking for a creative, talented illustrator to create virtual prizes that young students will win as they practice on IXL. As an Illustrator at IXL, you will work closely with the Product Management team to create a collection of 78 prize illustrations for IXL's online awards. This is a remote, contract position.
- Follow project requirements and specifications to create a collection of 78 prize illustrations for use in IXL's online awards
- Illustrate realistic-looking 3D objects that students can imagine collecting in real life
- Use a playful and fun style that appeals to young students
- Iterate and revise illustrations until they meet project requirements
- Quick sketching ability
- Solid foundation in color, lighting, form, concept, composition, and basic illustration techniques
- Ability to identify and define visual design issues and solutions, and to incorporate feedback from members of the Product Management team
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate both visually and verbally
- In-depth knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Proven ability to organize your tasks and manage multiple design requests
To apply, please include a link to your portfolio and work samples in your resume or cover letter.
IXL Learning is an edtech company that delivers an immersive e-learning experience - for all students, in all grades, in math, English language arts, science, and social studies. With 10% of the U.S. student population using IXL, and over 25 billion questions asked and answered so far, IXL is inspiring teachers and learners worldwide and is changing how students feel about learning and about themselves.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.