The Salesforce.com developer/ administrator will work on the
Stansberry and Associates Development team to engineer
Salesforce.com and Force.com applications to deliver innovative,
high quality solutions. The ideal candidate will have strong
software engineering and systems integration experience. The
developer will be responsible for the detailed design of technical
solutions; will document the technical design and manage the
development, testing, and support cycles. An advanced understanding
of relational database concepts is necessary. Agile/ Scrum
experience is a plus.
- Independently carry out development, unit testing, QA,
implementation, documentation and updates to Salesforce.com.
- Responsible for maintaining the functional areas of data
management, forecasting, contacts, leads, campaigns, opportunities,
quotes, dashboards and reports, etc.
- Implement new enhancements including creation of custom
objects, workflows, email alerts and templates, and campaigns.
Maintain multiple user roles, security, profiles, workflow rules,
- Develop and maintain Visualforce pages, Apex classes, triggers
and integration to other third party solutions.
- Participate in software design/ architecture sessions and own
aspects of the technical design.
- Support and train new end users and peers on the salesforce.com
- Participate in cross-functional teams that address strategic
business issues involving CRM and sales operations.
- Interface with the end users to understand feature requirements
and/ or address support issues.
- Implement and manage various complex sales, marketing and
customer service business processes within Salesforce.com.
- Identify SFDC usage problems and craft technical /
communication plans to IT/business teams.
- Work independently and engage supervisor as needed.
- Bachelor's degree (preferred Computer Science) or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience with technical implementations of
Salesforce.com projects or equivalent software engineering
- Proficient in programming languages relevant to your job
including general knowledge of language syntax and coding
- Force.com and API development (WSDL, SOQL, SOSL, REST,
- Experience working with various webservice and web development
technologies including: XML, HTML5, CSS, AJAX, jQuery, DOJO.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate technical
issues and resolve problems at all levels of the organization both
internally and externally.
- Experience functioning as a Salesforce.com administrator for
Enterprise edition or Unlimited edition.
- Salesforce.com Certification is a plus.
- Experience documenting and analyzing processes, procedures,
and/or policies. Ability to handle full workload and meet proposed
- Solid business analysis skill. Must have good inter-personal
skills and be able to mentor & motivate team members.
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com development including creation
of standard and custom objects and fields etc.
- Good understanding of data structures, data modeling, db schema
is required. Working knowledge of the Data Loader is a plus.
- Experience with other CRM software (Siebel, NetSuite, Oracle
etc.) a plus.
- Experience with enterprise integration tools and extract,
transformation and load (ETL) tools (CastIron, Talend, etc. a
- Experience in Agile/Scrum is preferred.
- Salesforce.com SSO integration a plus.
- Experience in Zuora/ Aria/ Marketo a plus
To apply, please submit your resume, cover letter, and salary
requirements to the link provided.