Junior is looking for a passionate Account Manager to join our dynamic team and oversee digital projects and relationships with some of our amazing, world-class clients.
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES
You will drive internal teams. You will lead client conversations. You will spearhead, develop and execute strategy and marketing initiatives. You will support our clients, their brands and their campaigns. You will define new opportunities. You will succeed! And you will have a great time doing it at Junior.
- Lead and build client-agency relationships on a day-to-day basis for multiple clients
- Develop creative briefs, scope of work documents, schedules, set up meetings, phone calls, and facilitate all other forms of communication
- Coordinate and manage internal and external resources to ensure they are staying on task
- Establish and monitor project timelines, incoming assets and outgoing project deliverables
- Work closely with UX, design, and tech colleagues, managing them to ensure success
- Serve as the internal client advocate and liaison
- Manage initiatives within budget while maintaining high quantity and high quality output
- Identify and communicate all project-related financial matters to clients such as estimates, hourly rates, scope changes, and change requests
- Primary project types include responsive and immersive websites, eCommerce sites, highly complex iOS and Android Apps, social media creative, "motion-for-digital" content creation, and robust online banner campaigns
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
The Account Manager needs to be driven, experienced, and possess a deep understanding of creative production and project lifecycles from discovery all the way to deployment.
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited 4-year college or university
- A minimum of 5 years related experience working at (or with) a creative advertising agency and/or creative design firm
- An excellent knowledge of MS software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) Adobe Acrobat, and Google Drive (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- A working knowledge of design programs (e.g. InDesign and Photoshop), communication tools (e.g. Slack, Skype, Hangouts, JoinMe, etc), project management-based platforms (e.g. Basecamp, Trello, Smartsheet, etc), as well as other programs such as OmniGraffle, QuickTime, and WeTransfer/Dropbox/iCloud/Hightail
- A basic understanding of digital development/coding, digital media, paid and organic search, email marketing, and analytics
- A passion for emerging media and extremely familiar with prominent social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, LinkedIn
- Critical thinking skills
- Tact, diplomacy and can handle confidential information
- An exceptional attention to detail
- A sociable and confident personality with positive energy
- Flexibility and a solution-oriented mentality
- An ability to motivate teams and solve challenges
- Big picture thinking to achieve client's goals and objectives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation abilities
- Great collaboration skills
Junior is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), or any other category protected by law.
To prevent spam, this private address forwards directly to an employer @andcompany.com
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.