Administrative and Marketing Rock Star Role
3rdStone Design is a product design firm that sells our own lines of products for the worldwide market, including PlanetBox lunchbox. We are a small and vibrant office located in San Rafael, CA with people who work hard, are passionate about our mission, and enjoy a good cup of coffee. Please visit www.PlanetBox.com andwww.3rdStoneDesign.com for more information about our products and services.
We are looking for a highly capable person, a 'Rock Star' if you will, to join our small but mighty team. If you like doing a variety of things every day, measuring the results of your efforts, and promoting products that protect the health of people and the planet, this may be the position for you.
What You'll Do
- General administrative support to the office as needed, including processing return packages, payments, patent filings, office supplies, and other items as needed.
- Customer service support to ensure customer satisfaction - this included answering phones, emails, and messages posted on social media.
- Coordinate and develop of our creative assets for all media channels, including videos, still photography, and other assets.
- Reach out to relevant influencers worldwide to partner with them to promote our products.
- Help manage our social media channels, employing innovative and best practices that produce tangible results. Think Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube, Snapchat, and whatever new platform has sprung up recently.
What We Are Looking For
- 3+ years' experience in a multi-discipline role, preferably within marketing/consumer product organizations
- Bachelor's degree in related discipline such as Marketing, Business, Economics, or Communication. Degrees in Design or something super esoteric and brainy also OK!
- Evangelist for products that promote health and protect the planet
- Candidates must be solid, meticulous, and enjoy working in an environment where we get stuff done - every day.
- Candidate must be a team player, excited at the chance to work on a small team, and willing to roll up their sleeves to get the job done
- Best-in-class verbal and written communication skills
- Savvy and knowledgeable about current social media trends, innovations and best practices
- Creative thinking, sound judgment, organization, diplomacy, thoroughness, professionalism, humor and an uncanny desire to do great work
Details, Compensation and Benefits:
- Full time Position.
- Pay commensurate with experience. Bonus cycle twice per year. Health and Disability Insurance, premiums 100% paid by company.
- Three weeks Paid Time Off per year plus 8 major holidays.
- 401(k) plan with match.
- Smart people, challenging work, the opportunity to improve people's lives around the world
How to apply: Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you don't include a cover letter that indicates you at least looked at our websites we will not review your application. No phone calls please. Attempts to contact us through any other means than the email listed will work against you. Absolutely no recruiters or intermediaries please. Must be able to be physically present in our office in San Rafael, CA - no telecommuting
To prevent spam, this private address forwards directly to an employer @3rdstonedesign.com Please include a Cover Letter with your resume explaining to us what you think is cool about our work - and how you would be awesome at the job.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.