Lifestyle Marketing Company is looking for an enthusiastic, energetic, cutting edge Art Director / Senior Designer who will push its creative team to a new level. The ideal candidate is someone who has experience with ideation and the pitch process, along with creating presentations, assets for social, illustrations, motion graphics, etc. The Art Director/ Senior Designer must have a strong passion for music, entertainment, and pop culture.
- Minimum 3-5+ years of experience focused on brands and entertainment-based clients; background in art direction and graphic design a must!
- Expert proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere is required
- Proficient in Google Suite and Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, Word, Excel)
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS is a plus
- Bachelor's degree required
- Bright, articulate, and autonomous work ethic
- Superb ability to take initiative and bring new ideas to the table
- Strong leadership skills to guide a team of graphic designers
- Professional, organized, and detail-oriented
- Outstanding follow-through skills, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to work independently and collaboratively and to successfully manage concurrent and competing projects
If you are interested in learning more, please send us your current resume and full portfolio. We look forward to hearing from you!
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los AngelesFair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.