We are seeking a conceptual Art Director who can develop big ideas across multiple channels. The ideal candidate will possess the talent to think creatively and the discipline to think strategically, and will generate creative ideas and concepts from a brand strategy that fulfill the marketing needs of the client.
- Contributes strong creative ideas and develops those creative concepts into high quality deliverables
- Can produce in a range of traditional and non-traditional channels including digital, print, outdoor, collateral, and video
- Attends brainstorms and project meetings, leading as needed
- Contributes to new business efforts, as well as intake, and presentations
- Investigates and shares information about new trends, tools, and techniques in the field of marketing, including multi-channel digital, print, social, and video
- Presents to and works with clients
- Collaborates with creative leaders, strategists, developers, project management, and the account management team to design achievable concepts; participates in quality control processes to ensure optimal results
- 3+ years of traditional, print, and digital media design experience
- Strong digital design skills that take messaging, user experience, marketing, technology, accessibility, budget, and appearance into account-and delivers an excellent solution
- Good eye for design
- Ability to transform conceptual thinking into practical execution
- Excellent communication and time-management skills
- Demonstrated understanding of composition, color, photography, typography
- Experience in everything from advertising, logo design, and brand experience
- Solid experience creating Web graphics, animations, user interfaces, icons, style sheets, color schemes, templates and layouts for use in online advertising and web site projects, ensuring site-wide color and typeface standards and consistency.
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator; knowledge of responsive design and html
- Video production and/or broadcast experience are a plus
For consideration, please submit your cover letter, rsum, and a link to your portfolio.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.