Our client, an Innovative Advertising Agency, is actively seeking a proficient and highly-organized Art Director to join their outstanding team in Los Angeles!
In this multi-faceted role, you will develop and implement projects that encompass the brand's voice and philosophy.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience managing large print campaigns and photo-shoots, possess strong communication skills, and thrive in a collaborative environment. This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys conceptualizing creative solutions, has a sharp eye for detail, and is looking to cultivate their skills with a reputable agency.
- Form creative concepts according to the client expectations
- Brainstorm and execute integrated marketing campaigns alongside the Creative Director
- Foster the team's culture, quality standards, education, and growth
- Head large print campaigns and photo shoots
- Design and implement brand packaging
- Oversee photo shoot art direction alongside the Creative Director
- Manage and creatively problem solve across all platforms
- Bachelor's degree or creative equivalent
- Previous art direction experience and formal design training
- Solid understanding of Web production and its capabilities within digital channels a must
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and other aligning design programs is essential
- Basic understanding of traditional media and campaigns and the role that social media can play when integrated
Please submit your current resume and portfolio for consideration.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.