ABOUT THIS ROLE
Acadia is seeking a full-time brand communication specialist to join its Marketing Team. This position requires someone with a keen eye for cohesive brand identity, layout, design and overall corporate messaging. The ideal candidate will be organized, reliable and trusted with brand representation online and across all materials. The ideal candidate will also be excited to work with different departments to cater messaging to the appropriate media.
- Have intermediate/advanced Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and PowerPoint skills, including the ability to create/modify/render digital and print-ready graphics
- Have a background in public relations, graphic design, marketing, communications, or a related industry
- Are self-motivated and confident in your planning and organizational skills, and work well under deadlines
- Will communicate clearly with photographers providing direction for Acadia's marketing materials
- Will assist with on-boarding by creating and maintaining welcome materials for new hires
- Will create and maintain corporate brochures and property-specific materials both in print and online
- Will create company advertisements
- Will create large scale graphics for industry conventions as well as attend (travel required)
- Are ready to create and distribute email blasts
- Are willing to assist with any form of research needed to aid in the creation of material
- Are familiar with creating promotional materials and willing to assist in all collateral for corporate events including Board Meetings and Company Outings.
- Work enthusiastically in a team atmosphere, promoting collaboration and idea sharing verbally and through action
- Are comfortable with learning software/new skills, such as industry-specific software to create map deliverables
- Possess strong writing and communication skills, both with creating presentations and marketing tools, as well as with day to day communication with the Marketing Team and across all departments
- Possess a Bachelor's degree with outstanding academic performance.
- Value self-awareness and positive energy and work with the 4 I's in mind: Integrity, Intensity, Intelligence, and Innovation
- Work hard because we love what we're doing, but also believe in balance - we encourage you to be involved in our company social functions and wellness activities
- Value those that have a team-player attitude, dealing effectively with coworkers and clients at all levels
- Encourage ongoing education. While we expect a solid foundation of Adobe Program skills, we are more than happy to send you to ongoing training for the programs whether in webinar format or at a local class.
- Are excited to hear from you!
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.