The Business Development Director helps to shape and accelerate TEAGUE's user experience offering with an emphasis on Connected Living across the Global Design Studio. She/he will partner with leadership to evangelize and elevate TEAGUE's offering to current and prospective clients in the areas of Smart Spaces, Connected Devices, Technology and Travel from Aerospace to Automotive to Bikes. We are looking for a proven business development leader who has strong subject matter expertise creating, managing and executing a business development strategy to identify and grow potential clients and existing client relationships focused on user experiences. This role requires that the candidate connect with both our internal team and client base to create a strong and credible voice for TEAGUE's future growth.
Why We Need This Position
We know that TEAGUE is capable of crafting innovative solutions to clients' problems. We know that we excel at listening to clients and helping them identify their needs so that they will remain competitive in the future. We know that we have built creative teams committed to exceeding client expectations. But our potential clients don't know all this. That's why we need a highly motivated self-starter like you, whose mission in life is to forge fruitful relationships with new clients, expand our reach and increase our impact.
Who We're Looking For
A dynamic, multi-tasking, visionary strategic thinker who's skilled at making connections, acquiring new clients, and expanding TEAGUE's brand. Your primary role is to articulate a long-term vision that emphasizes Connected Living as a core focus area of the Global Design Studio and establish a long and short-range business development strategy, market segmentation, revenue targets and the like with key internal leaders. In this role, you will evangelize Teague's offerings to both current and prospective airline clients-promoting TEAGUE's services, working with them to identify meaningful project opportunities and then collaborating with the in-house team to create competitive project proposals. Energized by the prospect of developing fruitful collaborations and partnerships, you excel at creating connections, building relationships, and finding solutions that will help new clients attain their brand objectives.
In addition, you are adept at overseeing projects from concept through final deliverables, from finding innovative and customized solutions to client challenges to delivering projects on time and on budget. As a project manager, you not only ensure that Teague's creative arm runs like a Swiss watch-able to meet key deadlines, budgets, and goals for each fiscal year-but also feel prepared to blaze new trails and guide it into the future, driving constant improvement and shaping Teague offerings to ensure they remain competitive in a rapidly evolving marketplace.
Finally, you're endowed with the diplomatic and interpersonal skills of a head of state, able to forge strong relationships with both clients and colleagues from a diverse range of backgrounds, a strong communicator and negotiator, and gifted at balancing competing priorities and interests. If you've got a deep knowledge of international design culture, a sharp strategic mind, and the passion to help grow a leading creative agency, have we got a job for you.
What We Just Said, Now in 5 Bullet Points (a.k.a., Essential Qualifications):
- Experience: Bachelor's Degree from an accredited school required; MBA preferred; strong experience at a design consultancy firm; 10-15 years' account management and/or business development experience; user experience and/or transportation industry experience preferred, or 8 years related creative work experience with 5+ years proven account management skills required in order to create, maintain and grow customer relationships; Experience providing long-term planning as well as oversight of day-to-day operations; distinguished credentials in the Product Development and in User-Experience industries; A thorough understanding of international design culture
- Skills: Strong and proven business development track record building long term relationships; demonstrated success building and managing ad hoc teams as needed to accomplish complex goals; understanding of plan projects including schedules, priorities, activities, and workload; demonstrated negotiation and conflict resolution skills;
- Passion: Helping to build the most forward-thinking and effective user experience studio in the industry
- Role: Forging strong relationships with clients and delivering-or exceeding-expectations with exceptional creative guidance and innovation
- Personality: Innovative, strategic, diplomatic, solution-oriented, passionate about design
DOE - Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package offered.
At TEAGUE, we value diversity. We search the globe, literally, to find and attract top talent from diverse backgrounds.
TEAGUE is an EEO/AA employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/c5hfdn9cf4
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/c5hfdn9cf4
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.