Blue Microphones is looking for a talented Channel Marketing Production Designer for a direct hire full-time position. Recipient of the "Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Companies Award" for seven years running, Blue is a highly regarded, premium brand in consumer electronics and professional recording products, with a broad lineup of well-established and innovative, high quality offerings at the professional and consumer level. The company will continue its rapid growth, propelled by sales of products in new segments and markets, and a reputation for innovative industrial design, novel features and remarkable quality in a range of product categories.
The Designer position is responsible for designing and managing a wide range of creative assets including print, online, search and social media advertising materials, retailer product page materials, point of purchase displays, sales promo materials and more, in multiple languages, for our channel partners in the US and around the globe. The Designer works closely with Blue's Director of Channel Marketing and Design to implement the unique look and messaging that sets Blue apart from its competitors. The ideal candidate is someone who is looking to go beyond graphic design and be a part of the full asset creation process including strategy, messaging, localization, graphic design and placement. Growth potential for this position includes Channel Marketing Manager.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work/educational experience
- 4+ years graphic design experience
- Expert-level proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud:
- Keen sense of design, typography and attention to detail, with the ability to take direction and coordinate projects.
- Self-motivation and organization, playing well with others, good oral and written communication skills and the ability to multitask
- Knowledge of social media trends and best practices of digital content creation, distribution and syndication
- Basic understanding of CSS/HTML, Adobe Premier & After Effects a plus
- Proficiency with PowerPoint/Keynote and Microsoft Office
- Is a good writer and enjoys the challenge of creating messaging for advertisements.
- The position is based at Blue's headquarters and is expected to be in the office during normal working hours.
Salary is commensurate with experience. Complete benefits package is available.
If you are interested in the opportunity to join the team at this unique and exciting company, please submit a resume (preferably MS Word or PDF) describing your skills, relevant experience, and prior work history. Company is an equal opportunity employer located in Westlake Village, CA, 30 minutes northwest of Los Angeles.
Visit us at www.bluedesigns.com
NO PHONE CALLS, WALK-INS OR RECRUITERS PLEASE
To prevent spam, this private address forwards directly to an employer @bluemic.com
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.