Are You The Next 6 Figure Financial Copywriter & Mentor
Fast-growing financial research firm with the backing and stability of the biggest financial publisher in the U.S. (The Agora) is seeking a chief copywriter to join our team.
We publish multiple newsletters covering finance and economics. We have hundreds of thousands of readers around the world. Our business is providing profitable ideas, explaining how the economy really works, and telling great stories.
We're completely independent and unbiased. We tell it like it is, because we can. We don't work for Wall Street - though some of its brightest minds read our work. We don't work for the government - even though we could teach them a thing or two.
Our marketing is NOT fear-mongering spam and our research isn't low-quality filler or sensationalist stock-tips.
If you can help us sell subscriptions, we want to make you the next 6 figure copywriter in the industry.
Freelance gigs promise this as well. But you'll spend more time trying to secure clients and less time writing copy that could make you a ton of money. We offer all the opportunity of freelancing but with more stability, no clients and consistent (generous!) income.
- Writing a variety of direct-response copy, including:
- 20-page sales letters
- webinar event materials
- Google Search ads
- e-letter sponsorships
- landing pages
- order pages
- life letters
- Audio / video sales letters.
- Oversee and mentor team of freelance and in-house writers. You'll also get royalties on the work they do.
- You have a hands on approach and open mind - no task is too small, no deadline is too tight.
- 5-8 years of related direct response copywriting experience in print, digital marketing, radio, video, TV, partnership marketing and direct mail
- 3+ years' experience hiring and leading a team
- Voracious consumer of information
- Good thinker and writer with great story-telling ability
- Has successfully demonstrated a strong ability to connect with consumers through innovative storytelling and background in direct response
- Passion for creating original content and unique marketing offers through collaboration with a creative team of designers and marketers
- Possess a proven ability to influence those around you with a clear vision for copywriting and dedication to excellence
- Understand the powerful role messaging can play in successful brand awareness and an engaging purchase experience
- Experience with financial products, information products or subscription marketing is required
We offer a salary with full benefits plus a generous incentive compensation package. Our incentive compensation plan makes it possible to earn a total compensation of well into the six-figures.
To apply, please submit your resume, writing samples, and salary requirement to the link provided.
About Dent Research
Dent Research is an economic forecasting and investment research firm and publisher that works diligently to provide you with the proprietary economic knowledge you need to accurately forecast what lies ahead in our economy so you can take the necessary and appropriate action to ensure prosperity in your business, investment and financial affairs.
The core of our work is what we call the Dent Method, which our founder and economic expert, Harry S. Dent Jr., developed in the late 1980s. It has the only documented record of success at forecasting long-term economic trends based on the study of and changes in demographic trends and their impact on our economy and the markets. It works by showing how predictable consumer spending patterns, when combined with demographic trends, allow us to forecast the economy years or even decades in advance.
For more than two decades, readers and experts have trusted our independent economic think tank and research team to provide specialized and proprietary economic and investment research, analysis tools, and forecast information.
With Dent Research, investors and businessmen alike can learn how to recognize and potentially profit from economic and demographic cycles. They can also use our research to pinpoint the best growth industries, the best places to live, the hottest investment sectors, and the key technologies that will change everyday lives (and that's just for starters).
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.