We are a Creative and Corporate Consulting Firm with a fast-paced and entrepreneurial culture. We are currently seeking a strategic, innovative, and take-charge Content Specialist to join our dynamic Marketing Team in Los Angeles.
In this multifaceted, hands-on role, you will write copy and design compelling marketing collateral for 3+ distinct brands. You will write creative original content, and design eye-catching graphic elements - communicating consistent brand voice and aesthetic across all channels.
An organized, creative professional with exceptional copywriting abilities and cutting-edge graphic design skills will thrive in this unique and exciting position.
- Create engaging written content for a high volume of print and digital marketing materials including sell sheets, sales decks, print and online ads, and press releases
- Write and edit web content, articles, and blog posts
- Curate and update company website
- Explore partnership opportunities with other businesses and influencers; contribute content to partner sites
- Generate high-quality graphic elements for print collateral, digital materials, and social media content
- Design email templates, fliers, event invitations, advertisements, trade show banners, etc.
- Edit and retouch photos
- At least 3-5 years of copywriting and graphic design experience in a professional setting
- Bachelor's degree in journalism/business/marketing
- Interest in fashion, entertainment, and current events a must
- Superior written and verbal communication abilities
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with excellent project-management skills
- Creative, strategic, and analytic thinker
- Collaborative with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work autonomously, meeting tight deadlines and turn-around times
- Stellar graphic design skills; proficiency in Adobe CS (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
MUST be able to readily commute to Century City.
Please send your online portfolio and writing samples, in addition to your resume, to apply.
Applications without portfolios will not be considered.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los AngelesFair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.