About Our Company: SITO Mobile Ltd. is a mobile location-based advertising platform serving businesses, advertisers and brands. Through patented technologies and an easy-to-use platform, the company's solution allows marketers to create content targeted to key audiences, based on location, interests, behaviors and loyalty. Our proprietary Real-time Verified Walk-In (VWI) technology provides closed-loop attribution to identify consumers who have interacted with our clients' ads and then walked into a physical location.
Role: SITO Mobile is seeking a passionate and experienced Content Marketing Manager to play a key role in sharing SITO's story through a variety of global content initiatives. Working closely with the Marketing, Sales, Product and Creative teams, the candidate will be responsible for managing and executing SITO's content marketing plan to develop content that directly impacts revenue and brand goals.
The candidate must be a sharp researcher and writer with a special talent for simplifying complex ideas and communicating them with high impact. While the core skill is analysis and writing, the candidate must be adept at packaging content across a variety of media and formats including online, mobile, social, print, video and live presentations. Interpreting data, trends and insights that can be transformed into content that captivates is a must.
The candidate will enthusiastically strive to continuously grow toward reaching for a higher level of excellence. An independent and organized worker that can prioritize tasks and manage own work schedule to meet requirements and deadlines. They must be capable of leading all aspects of projects, incorporate feedback, and give/take direction well. This position reports to SITO's Director of Marketing and is based in Jersey City, NJ.
- Manage and execute SITO's content marketing plan to drive new customer acquisition, lead-generation efforts, brand awareness and website traffic.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create interesting and engaging content such as whitepapers, sales one-sheets, presentations, email marketing content, social media content, website content, case studies, webinars, newsletters, infographics and more.
- Act as an internal "investigative reporter" to uncover data and messaging that showcase SITO's capabilities and brand positioning, and empowers our Sales and Account Management teams.
- Ensure that all content produced in-house and from outside partners is aligned with SITO's brand, style, quality and tone of voice.
- Manage content and distribution across SITO's social media channels, integrating with the company's overall content marketing strategy.
- Develop analytic standards and actionable insights to properly evaluate, evolve, and improve SITO's overall content marketing efforts.
- Conduct market research and capitalize on customer insights to inform content programs and the editorial calendar.
- Embrace metrics to understand and optimize content performance against business KPIs.
- Be an arbiter of best practices in grammar, messaging, writing, style and presentation.
- 5+ years experience in a research, content or editorial role in advertising or marketing technology, selling to brands, advertising agencies and/or technology audiences.
- Experience gathering and interpreting data to develop insights and perspectives.
- Strong organizational skills managing priorities and workflow. Must be detailed-oriented, able to handle multiple priorities, follow-through each task to its completion and meet deadlines.
- Crisp presentation and writing skills, able to explain complex data, analytics and technology concepts; an excellent communicator (written, verbal, and visual) that can turn complex concepts into clear, jargon-free narrative.
- Be a hands-on team player who demonstrates high level maturity, adding value, sharing creative ideas and executing concepts.
- A self-starter with the drive to consistently exceed objectives.
- Familiarity with the digital advertising/mobile ecosystem, advertising and/or mobile experience a plus.
- Experience managing, creating and distributing social media content.
- Expert in MS Office programs especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor's degree; other advanced degree.
- Desire to be part of something big; ability to be a good teammate.
- Cover letter and online portfolio for review
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.