A copywriter at DK must be a prolific thinker and contributor - someone who thrives in both the concept development and ideation process, and successfully translates those ideas into creative executions across multiple platforms and medias. Given the broad, ever-expanding range of DK platforms, adapting to and embracing new possibilities for branding is critical. DK Writers must be able to capture the essence of a brand's voice and understand how to effectively captivate and engage an audience with compelling content and delightful, sharable execution. They must be able to create in a wide range of voices and tones.
Key responsibilities and expectations:
- Developing messaging that is original, innovative, and strategically on-target; successfully meet client expectations while delivering creative excellence.
- Actively contributing to concept development, ideation, and innovation.Communicating DK's approach, vision, strategy, and POV in all client communications and new business pitches.
- Establishing and evolving the messaging for high-profile global brands.
- Generating a range of fresh voices through content and copy that engages an audience and invites active participation and dialogue.
- Generating ideas that generate more ideas; inspiring the creative process by asking good questions and sparking innovative, non-traditional thinking.
- Articulating, defending, and advancing conceptual and directional choices.
- Collaborating with internal teams to successfully drive projects from concept to completion.
- Contributing to an inspired, innovative, and thriving creative culture by setting an example through both output and attitude.
- Bachelor's degree in English, Communications or related field
- Five (5)+ years' experience working within the marketing/advertising industry, responsible for and proficient in all types of writing projects
- Proven success in concepting and ideation
To prevent spam, this private address forwards directly to an employer @thisisdk.com Please include resume and link to portfolio.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.