The Copywriter is responsible for creating concepts and persuasive copy across mulitple media platforms(i.e. print advertising, online campaigns, websites and social media) to strategically meet client objectives. The Copywriter is involved in all aspects of a project from concept development through preparing the final copy deliverables of assigned media platforms ensuring that the work is consistent and adheres to client branding. This individual will work closely with the Creative Director in understanding the business and brand strategy to create content that is compelling and engaging to assigned target audiences.
- Researches, writes, revises and proofs various content while ensuring accuracy of copy
- Develop and execute highly conceptual solutions including print and digital campaigns including headlines, taglines and body copy.
- Contribute to a team effort by collaborating on ideas and ways to reach the target audience
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and presentations that produce innovative, original ideas
- Manage multiple assignments simultaneously, attend related meetings and work efficiently and effectively within deadlines.
- Participates in meeting with internal and external peers and/or managers to exchange information related to assigned activities.
- Working with senior creative or project leads to ensure copy tone and style are consistent with visual tone and style
- Build and maintain a positive client relationship
- Support the project teams by participating in the pitch process to include on-site intake and client presentations as needed
- Keeps abreast of current trends and the latest technological advances
- Occasional travel (10-15%)
View 2 job postings at Lipman Hearne, Inc
- Bachelor's degree in English, Communications, Journalism or related field.
- 3-5 years copywriting experience in advertising, direct marketing or related agency environment.
- Strong conceptual thinker with proven ability to translate a marketing strategy into compelling creative concepts, and ensure client goals and objectives are met.
- Ability to actively contribute to strategic brainstorming, campaign development, creative brief development and creative execution
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and effectively juggle different writing demands
- Able to respond positively to feedback from the client and re-draft copy to incorporate feedback, while retaining the impact of the copy.
- Excellent communication skills both, written and oral, with attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Team player
- Strong problem solving skills and detail oriented
- Able to function in a fast paced environment
In addition to a resume and short cover letter, please include samples of your work or provide a link to your portfolio for consideration.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.