Leading Fast Fashion Brand/Retailer is seeking an innovative Copywriter to join their in-house marketing team, onsite, starting in the next 1-2 weeks. Our ideal person will have a thorough understanding of multiple styles of writing, including editorial, promotional, and search optimized product copy.
- Develop content for web, e-commerce and other specialized advertising pieces
- Proofread and edit project content for stylistic consistency, brand voice, grammar, and punctuation
- Generate style guides and newly updated copy for all consumer touch points
- Bachelor's degree and at least 1-2 years of professional writing/editing experience, specifically with a fashion/lifestyle brand
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, thorough and precise
- Excellent proof-reading skills
If you are available and interested, please send us your current resume and all pertinent writing samples. We will review and follow up promptly!
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los AngelesFair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.