MCD Partners is looking for a talented mid-level Copywriter with approximately 4 years of interactive experience. In this role, you'll spend the lion's share of your time with our advertising-focused swat team working a high profile financial services client. But you'll also be expected to do some smart UX-focused writing, as well-to help us create great interactive customer experiences. This is a full-time position, but could start as freelance if the situation permits. YOU
- Experience writing a wide range of interactive, from banner ads and landing pages to large-scale site work.
- Strong conceptual and strategic chops, and knows how to turn it into executable creative.
- Comfortable collaborating closely with both UX and Visual Designers.
- Can shift gears easily from marketing-focused work to heavy UX projects.
- Natural writer that makes cranking out smart headlines and crisp body copy seem easy.
- A self-starter who wants to do high-profile interactive work.
View 2 job postings at MCD Partners
- Successful interactive agency
- Big enough but small enough
- Great relationships with high-profile clients
- Work hard (but no weekends)
Qualified applicants apply online: http://www.mcdpartners.com/careers/copywriter/oFnD3fws/Krop
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.