As our organization continues to evolve as a Digital focused organization, there is an increasing need to extract, understand, and build insights around a digital preferred customer.
This position will be intimately involved in shaping our organization and decisions around the digital customer by leveraging data spanning multiple platforms to deliver a clear, concise, and data driven insights that lead to meaningful action. Main responsibilities may include:
- Lead cross functional teams across sales, operations, analytics, and IT, to deliver complex strategic and tactical insights.
- Leverage technologies (SiteCatalyst, ReportBuilder, Ad Hoc Analysis, Teradata, Teradata Aster, R Programming, Hadoop) to influence business requirements and action taken by several areas of the organization.
- Work hand in hand with the IT Data Analytics organization to deliver data structure needs and productionalized views of data.
- Leverage knowledge of database schema to work with IT to deliver Adobe Analytics data into our Data Warehouse.
- Lead analysis around forecasting traffic and sales to assist in business operations management, tracking performance to budgets, and delivering sales and financial analysis around results.
- Research industry and technologies for best in practice tools, analyze return on investment, and present findings to management for approvals.
- Primary point of contact for performance analytics for self service, sales, go-to-market, and experience teams.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in digital reporting, metrics & analytics, with at least 2 - 3 of those years at a company with a company having a large e-commerce site with a merchandising analytics component.
- Omni channel and attribution metrics experience is a plus, as is experience with digital advertising metrics.
- 3-5 years in telecommunications or wireless industry is also a plus.
- 2 + years of experience managing analytics teams and/or projects of 2 - 5 people.
- Motivation not just to change how we work with our customers, but also in the way that we operate as a business. This role offer great opportunities to make your mark, develop VZW Digital Operations and Omni strategy and to see the end results of your initiatives as our business grows.
- Effective oral and written communication and report presentation skills to Director and up level executives.
- Expert level experience with SQL, Tableau, data visualization tools and SiteCatalyst required.
- Experience with Teradata, Experian data, Astor, and testing tools (Monetate, Test & Target), Ensighten, DFA/DFP a big plus.
- Strong interpersonal and project management skills.
- Exceptional logic, quantitative and analytical skills.
- Advanced proficiency with Access/Excel/Word/PowerPoint.
- Must be able to plan and manage numerous processes and ad hoc projects simultaneously
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.