Noom, Inc. is a mobile health company combatting lifestyle-induced pre-chronic and chronic diseases. Its scientific behavior change platform pairs insightful artificial intelligence with the empathy of dedicated human coaches to deliver successful behavior change programs that scale. Noom's research-backed programs help people with chronic conditions achieve meaningful health outcomes. Noom was awarded multiple grants from the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and was selected to participate in the 2014 New York Digital Health Accelerator (NYDHA) through which it has launched pilot programs with Aetna, New York Presbyterian and Greater Buffalo United Accountable Health Network. Noom's apps boast more than 32 million installs worldwide and its flagship app, Noom Coach for Android, has been the #1 top grossing Health and Fitness App since 2012 in the Google Play Store. Noom has offices in New York City, Berlin, Seoul and Tokyo. For more information, visit: www.noom.com
Noom is looking for an idea-driven creative thinker who crushes problems using design. Read on if you think you've got the stuff.
View 3 job postings at Noom, Inc.
Our Design Challenge:
We need a cohesive visual design that spans from the guts of our apps to visualization and design of B2C and B2B integrated marketing campaigns. As Director of Design, you'll help guide and motivate our designers as they create an app environment that motivates end users to do - and keep doing - hard things like, eat healthy foods, exercise, and take medications on time. You'll also help shape the visualization of system data for coaches and customers and shape our brand communications outside the product sphere. You have a vision for how to solve problems. You have a passion for the process. This senior creative thought leader would still develop his or her own designs while providing creative direction and supervision to a small but growing design team.
- Create visual design systems for Noom's apps that enhances the user experience
- Set, discover & create mood boards, briefs, guidelines and best practices
- Gathering and interpreting product feedback
- Iterative prototyping and refining designs from lowly wireframes to beautiful mocks
- Partner with the Noom marketing team to visually express big ideas by seamlessly integrating the disciplines of illustration, graphic design and advertising
- Effectively communicate Noom's key brand messages across all platforms
- Lead the campaign production process - seeing the idea through the creative process to final sign off and implementation
- BA in Graphic Design, User Interaction, or related field from an accredited university
- Experience working in teams and demonstrates leadership ability
- Deep product/iterative experience with a large-scale mobile application
- Lo fi and hi fi prototyping skills
- Strong work ethic and high degree of conscientiousness
- Artistically opinionated-- can describe and defend design choices
- Self starter with ability to create schedules and define scope of work even without explicit requirements and direction
- Proficiency with HTML and CSS-- implement markups, create prototypes, and code
- Bonus, but not required-- experience in data visualization, illustration, motion design and copywriting
Apply using the following link: http://grnh.se/dp52js
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.