Immerse. Evoke. Reframe. Create. At Landor, that's how we approach design.
We are currently seeking a Design Director to join our San Francisco office.
Could this be you?
Landor builds some of the world's most iconic and agile brands. Our global team of strategic experts and creative explorers solve complex business and brand challenges in unexpected ways. It's one of the reasons we took home four Cannes Lions this past June.
What we're looking for
You are driven by finding out how, asking why and developing passionate solutions that excite and ignite the imagination of our clients. Landor seeks a highly talented Design Director to join our San Francisco team. You are well-rounded in executing visual design with a hunger for engaging interaction design as a part of a multi-disciplinary creative team. You are instrumental in growing Landor's creative reputation by ensuring assigned creative teams deliver creative solutions that are powerful and memorable. You will lead design teams, in partnership with the Executive Creative Director and Creative Directors, and deliver design strategy and creative solutions that support the delivery of brand-led, business transformation for the Client's business.
Who you are
- Directs creative team to deliver creative solutions for brand led transformation.
- Responsible for the quality of product, and appropriateness of solutions(s), from initial client background briefing, to internal critique sessions, through to client presentations, refinements, design implementation and overall production accuracy.
- Leads and directs client projects, develops and interprets design strategy for designers on the team.
- Leads creative critiques and uses personal expertise to draw out the best possible creative ideas to deliver against design/brand strategy.
- Capable of delivering strong, powerful ideas- both internally and to clients.
- Is able to effectively lead strategic design sessions with senior client groups.
- Makes a contribution within our corporate identity, print, packaging and ux/ui projects.
- Proficient in graphic creative software: Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Handles multiple projects/tasks at one time.
- Evaluates and contributes to developing competitive and breakthrough brand strategies and plans.
- Proficient in underlying interactive technologies (including touchscreen devices, smartphones, game consoles, connected TV, etc).
- Demonstrates an excellent navigation and architecture POV, strong experience in rapid prototyping tools, and a current portfolio that demonstrates a strong understanding of online design.
What we're looking for
- A BA in graphic design or related field is vital
- Courses; added degree in design communication, human-computer interaction or related
- 10 years of experience in a combination of visual, UX/UI and various elements of graphic design
- Relevant knowledge of user centered design principles led you to Must have experience working in a brand development, digital or full service creative environment
- Please ensure you build a profile, upload your resume and portfolio/website displaying various design techniques
Please visit www.landor.com for more information.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.