Position: Design Manager
Location: City of Chicago
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: ready to interview
Rate: $80- 100k DOE
The Production/Design Manager will be managing a growing team of designers. The design team is responsible for media requests from account managers, translating that information into a customized design, specifically for keynote.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Career development
- Performance improvement
- General personnel management (hiring/firing)
- Set quality standards for image customizations and designs - Quality control
- Develop automation that improves process
Experience and/or interest in the healthcare space will put you at the top of the list.
Requirements for this role:
- Design background (TV, digital, print) with proficiencies in Ilustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- Team management experience
- Experience working in a fast paced environment with cross- functional teams
- Media experience is a plus but not required
When applying please highlight 1) your experience and growth from an individual contributor on a team to a team leader/manager; 2) what qualities do you possess that will allow you to be a successful leader? ; 3) times in your career where you have rolled up your sleeves, been resourceful, and got the job done.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to: View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Salary: US$80000 - US$100000.00 per year + DOE
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.