Our client, a Los Angeles-based Global Fashion Brand is currently looking for a talented Designer with a rich experience of making all things print and bringing innovative ideas to life.
In this multi-faceted role, you will collaborate with Designers, Marketing, and Art Directors to develop and design direct mail pieces, including the much-loved seasonal print catalog. You will work within tight deadlines and even tighter budgets. Additionally, you will partner with the Creative Manager, Traffic, and Production on timelines, scheduling, and the execution of direct mail print pieces.
The ideal candidate lives and breathes in the print world. Cool, inventive layouts are constantly running through your mind and you have an unwavering enthusiasm for all things typography. Your passion for design will be matched by the driven individuals who comprise this company.
- Conceptualize and execute direct mail print pieces, principally seasonal print catalogs
- Partner with upper creative management to create and launch lifestyle and product photo shoots
- Craft direct mail layouts with photography and copy that falls within brand guidelines
- Preserve the visual aesthetic of the brand across all print assets
- At least 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Must have strong typography, layout, and InDesign skills
- In-depth understanding of Adobe Creative Suite
- Exceptional Photoshop skills
- Experience with lifestyle photo shoots preferred
- Previous experience working with a major lifestyle brand or fashion publication a plus
- Background in Art History and/or Art is a plus
- Intuitive, proficient, collaborative
Please submit your current resume and portfolio for review.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.