Position: Digital Art Director (Social Media)
Location: Dallas Area
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Our client is a global advertising agency, and they are currently seeking a Digital Art Director with a strong social media focus to join their team full-time! You will primarily be working on producing social videos for a B2B brand. This is going to be more of a creative / production role rather than strategy focused position.
This is a full-time ONSITE opportunity that includes full benefits and will begin as soon as the right person has been identified!
Must have experience creating videos for Snap Chat, Instagram, Facebook, etc. on a professional level. This includes: setting up the crew, picking the location, physically shooting the video or still, posting, etc.
Other Responsibilities Include:
- Estimate the scope of work for each project
- Create and manage production timelines for banners, social animations, social video, landing pages and custom projects
- Manage budgets, create estimates, and ensure the project is staying within budget
- Identify and manage external production vendors
- Setup and manage the bidding processes and create any necessary documents (RFP, SOW, proposals, estimates)
- 3+ years of interactive/ content production
- Familiarity with interactive deliverables (banners, social animations, social videos, landing pages)
- Agency experience is a plus
- The ideal candidate will be curious, positive and have a can-do mentality. You will have excellent communication and organizational abilities. You will be a team player, calm under pressure, proactive and a fast learner
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.