Position: Digital Asset Coordinator
Location: Northern Suburbs
Estimated Duration: Fulltime
Starts: First week of November!
Rate: $45 - $55K DOE
Our retail client is in need of a strong Digital Asset Manager to join the team full time!
*This client is not easily accessible by public trans*
Candidates will be responsible for organizing the digital asset library to develop a system with optimal efficiency.
- Review existing content and digital assets to implement more organized/streamlined filing.
- Organize current & new assets w/ appropriate naming/tagging to create a searchable library.
- Import metadata for search optimization.
- Organize and maintain internal creative team servers.
- Daily coordination with internal & external partners to determine status of new assets, usage, & distribution to appropriate channels.
- Assist with search requests for product image assets.
Ideal candidates /technical skills
- Adobe CC, Microsoft Excel & Word, and Word Press for uploading images.
- Understanding of databases and file management.
Salary: US$45000.00 - US$55000.00 per year + DOE
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.