Position: Digital Asset Coordinator
Location: Northern Suburbs
Estimated Duration: Fulltime
Starts: First week of November!
Rate: $45 - $55K DOE
Our retail client is in need of a strong Digital Asset Manager to join the team full time!
This client is not easily accessible by public trans
Candidates will be responsible for organizing the digital asset library to develop a system with optimal efficiency.
- Review existing content and digital assets to implement more organized/streamlined filing.
- Organize current & new assets w/ appropriate naming/tagging to create a searchable library.
- Import metadata for search optimization.
- Organize and maintain internal creative team servers.
- Daily coordination with internal & external partners to determine status of new assets, usage, & distribution to appropriate channels.
- Assist with search requests for product image assets.
Ideal candidates /technical skills
- Adobe CC, Microsoft Excel & Word, and Word Press for uploading images.
- Understanding of databases and file management.
Salary: US$45000.00 - US$55000.00 per year + DOE
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.