Position: Digital Campaign Analyst
Status: Freelance/ possible Full Time
Estimated Duration: Possible Full Time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: Up to $40/hour DOE up to $80K DOE
Our client, an energy company, is looking for a Digital
Campaign Analyst to join their team. This is a long term
freelance role with possible full time in Houston, TX.
* Run weekly digital performance reports to show key metrics
like CTA, digital sales, forecasting, pricing, and other revenue
* Work closely with other members of the Data & Digital teams
across different functions and business units to monitor
campaigns and onsite conversion performance in order to
provide recommendations backed by data.
* Translate the complexity of online data into easy to
* Visualization Tools: Tableau (desired)
* Advanced Microsoft Excel
* Collaboration tools: Basecamp (desired), Trello, Slack
* Exposure to Digital Analytics tools and frameworks
* Provide insights for online marketing campaigns, across
channels including SEO, SEM, Display and Social.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.