Digital Graphic Designer- NYCFull-timeNew York , United States
BerlinRosen, a leading national progressive political consulting and strategic communications firm, is seeking a Graphic Designer with up to 5 years' professional experience to work on our Digital team in NYC.
We are looking to hire a talented designer with natural talent and an interest in our online ad, website, social media, and interactive creative products.
The ideal candidate will be a collaborative designer who can work on multiple accounts to produce and edit clean and exceptional designs under tight deadlines.
Applicants should ideally possess:
- Excellent with typography and layout design
- Strong skills with photo manipulation/illustration and retouching with Photoshop
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite (particularly InDesign and Photoshop)
- Strong attention for detail
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and execute projects while maintaining tight deadlines and quick turnarounds.
- Able to implement consistent brand/visual elements across a campaign to create organized layouts.
- Up to 5 years of professional experience
- Passion for good work
- Friendly, professional demeanor, enthusiastic, and open to learning
- Team orientation. No divas or egomaniacs need apply
BerlinRosen is committed to building and maintaining a diverse staff, and recognizes that its continued success depends on hiring and retaining high-quality, creative professionals with a variety of backgrounds and experiences. Opportunities for advancement exist, and BerlinRosen is committed to helping all staff develop and grow. We are strongly committed to diversity and welcome applicants of all races, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations, and applicants who have been previously incarcerated.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/tr3btybgd5
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.