Position Summary: We are seeking an experienced email and digital designer. This person should be passionate about innovation in the digital world. This role requires conceptual and creative thinking, as well as strong technical precision required to design and produce compelling emails and content.
*Application must include online portfolio.*
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsible for the conception, creation, development and design of email content, campaigns and related marketing pages. Includes file management and asset delivery. Approximately 50% email design 50% email production. Partner with E-commerce Marketing Team to understand and plan monthly deliverables. Develop strategic plans and deliver creative that meets business objectives. Responsible for prioritizing work to meet deadlines and respond to critical business shifts. Ensure graphical alignment of emails with home pages, banners, interactive components, and select social media. Partner with Brand Communications Team members on campaign initiatives, and own the e-commerce email creative/production portion of this work. Follow best practices for brand and email guidelines, to ensure projects adhere to specifications and standards. Partner with graphic designers on special projects as needed. Represent email / digital design in a variety of meetings, including: the Web Team meetings, the Graphic Design Team meetings, the Briefing and Creative Review meetings, and weekly Web business meetings.
PERFORMS OTHER RELATED DUTIES AND ASSIGNMENTS AS REQUIRED.
Staffing Contact: Supervises: N/A Reports to: Graphic Design Director Has Contact With: E-mail Marketing Manager and Team, Project Management, Web Graphic Design, Web Content, Web Merchandising, Web Buying, Social Media
Location: 111 5th Ave., NY Exemption Status: Exempt Work Schedule: 40 hours/week Clothing Allowance: Yes
Required Skills / Experience:
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design
- 3-5 years professional experience in email and web graphic design
- E-commerce background in fashion, beauty or luxury
- Advanced level proficiency in Adobe CC. Expert Photoshop skills required.
- Must be able to shift quickly between editing, design, development and operational tasks.
- Discerning eye for photo editing, cropping, and compositing as well as skillful retouching and color correction essential.
- Strong typography, layout and design production skills
- Detail orientation
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills (written and verbal)
Additional Skills/ Experience:
- Should be equally comfortable doing production work as well as creative work.
- Able to work quickly, independently and be reliable. Takes ownership and pride in their work.
- Able to translate complex design challenges into clear, customer-friendly experiences, always considering the user journey. UX/UI passion and/or experience a plus
- Experience designing responsive HTML emails (no coding)
- Strong desire to develop engaging online digital content and experiences
- Able to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, often-shifting environment
- Possess interest in new technologies, fashion, storytelling, and e-commerce.
- Understand and appreciate EILEEN FISHER's design and aesthetic
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.