NBCUniversal is one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Bravo and Oxygen are seeking a creative and energetic designer. The right candidate will work across all digital platforms on a wide variety of brands, and is eager to contribute new ideas while working within brand guidelines. You will work with producers, editors, developers and members of the creative team to create a variety of assets to be published on Bravotv.com, Oxygen.com, and their related digital apps.
- Designing graphics for on-air shows across the digital channels
- Creating artwork to support editorial stories
- Assist in storyboarding new features of the sites.
- Retouch and layout key-art for TV and Digital series
- Openly participate in creative brainstorming sessions
- Solving business needs by working closely with editorial and research team to create artwork that enhances the content on the site and various social channels
- Collaborate on new and promotional content
- Follow and extend existing brand guidelines in the context of new experiences
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates a wide variety of tastes and messaging
- 3-5 Years visual and/or motion graphics experience
- Strong typography skills
- Ability to create emotional messaging through layout art direction
- Experience following a brand style guide
- Fluency in all digital mediums
- Experience working in daily production environment
- Able to design based on user data
- Attention to detail
- Creative problem solver, able to stretch the limits of the medium
- Experience working in an agile process
- Comfortable jumping between motion and visual graphics, if needed
- Strong collaborator
- Experimental attitude
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.