Our client in the technology product space is looking to hire two to three Marketing Analysts to join their team full time!
You will be working with Demand Generation (email marketing), Content, PR, SEO/SEM, and Social teams.
You will be responsible for
- analyze a variety of data from multiple sources
- determine what is interesting about the data
- use data to tell stories about user interaction
- work with other teams & learn about their campaigns
- determine a strategy to track their data
- design/automate reports for stakeholders
- deliver well-developed insights (not just raw data) via written and verbal presentations
- Provide marketing analytics education & guidance
- help foster a culture of data-driven decision making
Technical skills needed:
- Google Analytics, Google Adwords, BrightEdge, Salesforce (or other CRMs)
- SEM, SEO, PPC campaign management
- Excel & PowerPoint
- working in Agile Scrum metrology, as a Scrum Master
- has an eye for interesting data, & trends within analytics
- applies findings to drive improvements
- passionate about demographic data, attribution modeling, and generating leads
- experience w/ a large ecommerce website
- digital marketing (email & display marketing, and/or attribution modeling
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.