Our client, a healthcare company in the Mid-Cities, has an immediate opening for a full-time Digital Marketing Manager. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a growing organization! This Digital Marketing Manager position will focus on the development and optimization of social media, paid search and SEO. As such, we are looking for someone with 6+ years of experience in digital marketing, with a strong emphasis on SEM/ SEO, social media and web analytics. MUST have expert skills in Google Analytics.
Other required qualifications include:
- 2+ years in management
- Project management skills
- Strong writing skills (marketing, content)
- Keen understanding of analytics, data, metrics
- Comfort with a variety of digital tools (ex: Hootsuite,
SEOmoz, MS AdCenter, Google AdWords, etc)
Bonus skills: - Experience in healthcare and/ or insurance industry
- HTML, Adobe Creative Suite and Marketo
- Any programming/ coding skills The Digital Marketing Manager will help to define and manage the integration of search and social media.
Job responsibilities include: -
Manage 2-3 direct reports
- Coach and develop team
- Oversee agency that manages paid search and display
- Configure and improve use of Google Analytics
- Generate rank and traffic reports
- Conversion optimization for landing pages
- A/B test creative and landing pages
- Review and approve social media calendar and message
- Develop and grow paid social channel If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to: View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.