Are you a marketing professional looking for a new challenge? Agora Financial, an Agora company specializing in finance and investment research, is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist for their health research/publishing division. The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for managing the operational setup and approval of dedicated email placements, inserts, display and native banner ads, text links, and other online media spots. You'll be responsible for researching opportunities, managing third-party relationships, coordinating internally with our web team and product managers, and analyzing data.
- Coordinate with web and production teams to manage the operational/creative campaign setup and approval workflow.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with publishers, media partners, list brokers.
- Research and find new opportunities and partnerships.
- Analyze data to ensure campaigns are meeting allowable CPA goals and ROI benchmarks.
- Run monthly reports for accounting/invoicing.
- Manage operational/creative process for, and optimize internal display efforts.
- Provide some creative direction for email, insert, banners and landing pages.
- A Bachelor's degree.
- Some experience in online and email marketing, direct response advertising or trafficking.
- Ideal candidate will have some experience with online advertising and possess the desire to learn and help shape our external marketing strategy.
- A basic understanding of campaign costs, response rates, and the ability to optimize to meet campaign objectives and goals.
- Candidates must be innovative, team-oriented, an effective communicator, as well as have the desire to participate in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities.
30 Days: You'll become familiar with our company, our franchises, and our systems.
90 Days: You'll be comfortable with your workflow and proficient in all of our systems.
180 Days: You'll be given increased responsibilities and individual projects.
365 Days: All of the above and much, much more.
A great culture and benefit plan, including:
- Generous vacation time and paid holidays
- Medical, dental and vision plan
- 401(k) plan with employer matching
- Employee incentives including a free onsite gym and fitness classes, a casual work environment, discounts to local retailers and restaurants, and much more.
If you are looking for a unique opportunity to join a vibrant, fast paced work environment that allows hard working individuals ample room for growth, then you might be the person we're looking for. Please submit your resume and cover letter to the link provided.
About Agora Financial
Agora Financial provides independent economic commentary through print and online publications, print and e-books, films and international conferences. For over 25 years, Agora Financial has been a leading innovator in the financial publishing industry. Not only have our economic forecasts been uncannily accurate, but we've consistently beaten the mainstream financial media to the punch.
Agora Financial readers were aware of the housing bubble, the credit bubble, the excesses underlying the Panic of '08, the pending collapse of Lehman Bros. and the bankruptcy of American Airlines well before they happened - and in many cases, were able to prosper while other investors got blindsided.
Executive publisher Addison Wiggin, a New York Times best-selling author and the driving force behind the critically acclaimed documentary film I.O.U.S.A, and our editorial team continue to challenge traditional publishing outlets by offering irreverent, insightful commentary where others fear to tread. Agora Financial editors' consistent ability to stay ahead of the mainstream has earned recognition from dozens of media sources, including The Wall Street Journal, The Economist, Financial Times and others.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.