About The Position:
This is a confidential job posting because we are looking for a digital marketing rockstar to help us disrupt multi-billion dollar B2C industry that has gotten too set in its ways and we don't want to telegraph our strategy to our competitors just yet. If you are thrilled by the notion of using your marketing technology skills to blow up convention and do something entirely new, this might be the job for you.
We are looking for someone who is equal parts creative, analytical, competitive, and empathic who can lead and grow our digital demand generation and marketing automation initiatives. We will also be hiring for a multi-media content artist, and a social media specialist. Our goal is to create an entirely new customer experience that will not only drive sales, but will ultimately position our well-established firm of several hundred employees for rapid national expansion.
Our Executive Committee has authorized the formation of a new Digital Strategy Team and given us a mandate to transform a historically analog business into a responsive, digitally-driven enterprise. In effect, we have both the excitement of a startup, and the stability of an established company, backed by a strong, research-based business plan. Your role on the Digital Strategy team would be to lead the technical side of our initiatives, establish best practices, manage our software stack, grow our marketing automation infrastructure, and extract insights from analysis of our campaign performance.
Maryland, Northern Prince George's County, close the 495 Capital Beltway. We will offer some opportunities for remote work, but the team will primarily work on-site to start.
Things you will do:
- Develop, launch, analyze, and improve high-impact digital marketing campaigns across a variety of tactics and channels including web, SEO/SEM, e-mail, blogs, social media and content marketing.
- Optimize lead conversion rates in our digital channels by constantly seeking to improve user experience and leveraging the tools of digital marketing to expand the reach of our audience.
- Innovate and own an entirely new, digitally-driven customer journey that delivers value in every stage of the customer lifecycle.
- Establish and share a new set of company best practices for reaching and engaging with customers across various channels based upon key performance indicator analysis.
- Develop the company's marketing automation infrastructure (currently Hubspot) to drive our new customer journey.
- Provide technical and logistical support for internal teams wishing to launch digital initiatives and serve as a liaison from the Digital Strategy Team to our IT department.
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, sales, and fulfillment to better understand our audience and drive greater audience engagement.
Qualifications We Would Like:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in business, marketing, communications, computer science, journalism or a related field.
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience in digital marketing and demand generation, preferably in inbound marketing, technology, and automation. Hubspot experience preferred, but not required.
- Proven experience leading and delivering results from digital marketing campaigns including e-mail list management, segmentation, website content design and management, content creation and distribution as well as management of a marketing technology stack.
- High competency with extracting actionable insights from digital analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Adwords, CRO tools, etc.
- Working knowledge of content management systems such as Drupal or Wordpress
- Experience managing digital advertising on search and social a plus.
- Experience working with content creation tools like Photoshop, Final Cut, etc. a plus.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Results oriented with strong analytical and prioritization skills as well as the ability to work independently with limited oversight.
- Strong desire to create something entirely new and commit fully to executing on a shared vision.
- A strong compensation and PTO plan that includes company paid holidays and several medical, dental and vision plan options with employer contribution.
- Immediately vesting 401(k) with employer match at 4%
- A great company and team culture that is casual and fun, but isn't afraid to emphasize results and hold each other accountable for doing our best work.
- A strong philosophy of work/life integration. We're not clock punchers. We treat people like adults and trust you to do your best work no matter where you work from.
- Ample opportunities for advancement in our rapidly growing company which plans to open up an office in a new market every year, for the next five years.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to digitalstrategyMD@gmail.com. We will also accept resumes for the social media and multi-media artist positions which will be posted seperately. We can't wait to meet you and talk more about the position, team, and company!
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.