Position: Digital Media Planner
Location: San Francisco
Estimated Duration: Full-Time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: up to $100K/annually DOE
Our client is seeking a Digital Media Planner with a stellar resume of direct response experience to join their team!
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Working collaboratively with cross-functional teams including Advertising, Legal, Creative, Business Intelligence, UX and Website Production.
- Leading the strategy and execution of online display, video and streaming audio channels to develop direct response campaigns.
- Building and managing direct response digital media plans and budgets.
- Analyzing campaign results, and delivering findings and recommendations to stakeholders
The ideal candidate must have:
- Experience with digital media planning for direct response campaigns.
- Experience managing vendors (RFP, Creating Plans, Presenting Plans, etc)
- Experience presenting campaign results to senior leaders.
This role is full-time, onsite, in San Francisco. A workstation will be provided.
If you feel you are qualified for this position, please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Email email@example.com If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to: firstname.lastname@example.org || View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.