Position: Digital Marketing Strategist w/ Strong Analytic Skills ~ Full-time, St. Petersburg
Location: Tampa - St. Pete
Estimated Duration: Full-time
Starts: December 19, 2016
Rate: $65,000/year +/- DOE
Our client, in the hospitality industry, is currently seeking a Senior Digital Marketing Strategist to oversee and implement digital marketing strategy.
- Manage and develop digital marketing plans for advertising campaigns as well as help execute overall marketing strategies from SEO to best practices for website layout and design.
- Monitor and provide suggestions for updates on website layout, positioning, navigation, content etc. for maximum performance
- Pull data (analytics), create reports and strategize for website's organic and paid traffic
- Manage and company generated marketing, advertising and promotion content across all digital channels
- Lead in the strategy and development of PPC and SEO strategy
- Work with IT department to ensure compliancy Proficient in Google: Analytics, AdWords, Insights, Places,
- Research hotel and outlet online presence based on location and optimize listings
- Must be highly motivated and have strong communication skills
- Have 2+ years of previous experience in the hospitality digital marketing industry
- Strategize, manage website, e-commerce, online brand awareness, pay-per-click (PPC) platforms, to generate inbound traffic
- Must have prior experience in and have a strong passion for technology and can stay cutting edge on the latest trends within the industry
- Knowledge with double-click and hotel booking engines
- Robust knowledge of mobile apps, SEO, PPC, online advertising and information technology.
- Experience managing and implementing digital advertising programs
- Capable of utilizing Google Analytics and associated metrics (Google AdWords Certified preferred) and analyze analytical data to adjust marketing strategies to increase ROI
Preferred but not required:
- Knowledge and/or experience creating websites, digital ads, wireframes, video/image/infographics
- Create KPI plans and reports for the VP of Marketing
- Ability to update content of sites for SEO optimization to ensure maximum search results
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.