A bridge between our Account Strategy and Creative teams, the Digital Project Manager will handle tasking, day-to-day communication, run projects from start to finish, and manage on-going maintenance of sites. The person in this role will have the opportunity to make vast contributions to the overall direction of projects and the success of the company.
Sound like you? You need to be a highly motivated, organized and passionate person that is willing to tackle demanding tasks. You need initiative to make things happen and leave the project better than you found it. You will need a strong desire to learn and to share your knowledge with the team. To thrive, the Digital Project Manager will be one who understands and enjoys interactive media, attention to detail and turning goals into actionable tasks.
What will you do?
- You will work with the team and clients to understand the client's overall business objectives and strategies and how each interactive project fits into to this strategy.
- Develop project scope documents (estimates, sitemaps, wireframes, functional and technical specifications and project plans).
- Manage the development process to minimize scope creep and ensure on- time and on-budget delivery.
- Develop project plans and track project milestones and monitor progress.
- Lead and/or facilitate the presentation of deliverables to clients (creative concepts, site organization, requirements, plans, reports, etc.)
- Ensure that all projects meet accepted best practices in usability, accessibility and Web site design and support agency developed branding and strategic initiatives.
- Manage third party vendors, including gathering estimates, communicating tasks and quality control.
- Understand web technologies & design processes.
- Keep on top of trends in digital development and project management
- Work with creative directors, art directions, interactive designers and copywriters
- Leave your mark: contribute to the overall success of a project by bringing your unique skills and abilities.
It would be a big plus if you have
- Experience managing Drupal or Sitecore projects
- Passion for cars or car culture
- Enough web programming knowledge to launch your own site
What do you get?
- Health Insurance (PPO HSA Options)
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- 15 day of PTO a year
Who's in charge here?
Position reports to the Director of Interactive Production
Position is located in Lexington, KY
To prevent spam, this private address forwards directly to an employer @teamcornett.com
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.