Who we are:
Hogarth is a global marketing implementation agency that produces, creates and adapts advertising for brands across all media (video, print and digital), delivering multi-level national and international campaigns. Our mission is to create efficiencies in strategy, creative, production and delivery, while enhancing quality across all media, to streamline processes and optimize cost savings for clients. We believe strongly in our team culture of hard work without egos. We demand great things of each other, but we don’t lose perspective and never lose our sense of humor. Collaboration and partnership is at the core of how we do business, and we have fun doing it.
What we need:
We are seeking a Web Designer/Developer, with a great sense of design. Bridging the creative and technical aspects of project delivery and operating with little supervision, this person will be responsible for developing and implementing designs technically according to the creative and art direction specifications already established. As such, the qualified candidate must be able to seamlessly bridge the creative with the technical across a variety of platforms and frameworks.
What you'll do:
- Responsible for designing and developing highly interactive flash/HTML5 banner ad's, rich media ad's, social media applications, some knowledge of website coding will be required
- Responsible for executing through code complex designs that reflect the creative and art direction provided within the established technical framework
- Able to transform designs into clean, responsive HTML/CSS, consistent across common browsers
- Shift between a creative and a technical focus depending on the project need and/or the type of project
- May need to rapidly produce interim deliverables (such as style guide components, technical specifications, prototypes, proofs of concept, etc.) in addition to the final live application.
- Participate in scoping and planning work
- Participate in writing detailed level technical and functional specifications documentation
- Must work well in client atmosphere
- Must be confortable with on-going tight timelines
What you'll need:
- At least 2+ years' experience with Flash/HTML5
- ActionScript3, XML, MXML, CSS, Eclipse / Flex Builder/ FDT, SVN, Design Patterns including MVC
- Experience working with and developing on CMS platforms, such as WordPress and Drupal
- Knowledge of frameworks, preprocessors and libraries, such as Compass, SASS / SCSS, jQuery
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.