Position: Director of Web and Internet Marketing
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Possible Full Time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: up to $120,000 DOE
Our corporate client, a company in Houston, is looking for a Director of Web Marketing. This is a full time opportunity.
The ideal candidate will be an skilled web marketer and leader with proven experience across social media, PPC, SEO, YouTube, blogs and online newsletters. Must have experience with new media and internet advertising, including measurement of online strategies and the ability to generate and analyze user data.
We are looking for a smart team-oriented, self-motivated individual to direct the overall growth and strategic direction of the client's online presence. Must have an understanding of back-end development.
In this role, you will manage a team including but not limited to web designers, marketing specialists ultimately responsible for developing and managing a comprehensive online strategy - internal and external promotions, content creation, design, development and implementation. You will also support sales efforts, regional marketing needs and overall strategic planning for the online business.
- develop online strategy, including online reputation, visits, conversion improvement and the online experience
- Partner with IT to manage website architecture and incorporate new features and functionality
- build a sustainable and meaningful content generation and engagement strategy
- ongoing management of SEO campaigns - keyword generation, bid management, targeting, optimization, banner creative, testing
- own the process of setting objectives, measuring performance, reporting results, iterating and self-correcting over time
- understand the online audience and apply targeted customer insights to execute online, mobile and social media strategy
- analyze user flow to recommend and bring into effect changes to improve goal conversions
- manage and direct messaging behind product roll outs online
- collaborate with corporate marketing, messaging, social and pr teams to learn, identify, develop and deli ver integrated marketing campaigns
The ideal candidate has a bachelors degree and at least 7 years experience.
THERE WILL BE A DRUG, BACKGROUND AND HEALTH SCREENING. (NO SMOKERS)
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.