Position: eCommerce Strategist w/ Front-End Development
Skills ~ Full-time Opportunity
Location: Tampa - St. Pete
Estimated Duration: Full-time
Starts: January 1, 2017
Rate: $40,000.00/year +/- DOE
Our client, a major eCommerce manufacturer, is looking for a eCommerce Strategist with front-end development skills for a full-time opportunity.
The eCommerce Strategist is a key Internet, data-driven marketing position that will handle the eCommerce (ebay) marketing strategy from concept to completion.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or 3+ years' of experience in B2B marketing and advertising
- Understanding of social media and website metrics/analytics best practices
- Experience with lead generation, SEO, PPC, and email marketing
- Understanding and knowledge of CSS and HTML
- Develop and execute all digital marketing initiatives including website traffic plan and managing online platforms
- Take ownership for and execute A/B testing as well as metrics and analytics to track successes
- Optimize website and social media for SEO and usability
*Bi-lingual (Spanish/English) is a plus but not required
If you're interested in this position reply today!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.