Are you looking for an opportunity where you can make a difference every day?
Do you want to help evolve one of the fast-growing e-commerce brands in the U.S.?
View 2 job postings at Chewy
Would you like to wake up every day excited to go a job that is both challenging and fun?
That's what you'll find working at Chewy Studios, the in-house creative group at Chewy.
We're a brand dedicated to transforming the way people shop for their pets. We do this by offering unparalleled customer service to give pet lovers the confidence they need when buying products for their best friends.
Chewy Studios is currently recruiting for an Email Designer in our corporate headquarters located in the greater Fort Lauderdale area. This position is responsible for creating and coding unique, visually compelling responsive emails and landing pages in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
What you'll do:
- Conceptualize and design high-impact, original emails (promotional, triggered and transactional)
- Develop and build emails in HTML, test and publish within Email Service Provider platform (Responsys)
- Assure quality and testing of all emails (including content, offers and pricing) across multiple devices, browsers and common email clients
- Design a system of high performing responsive templates
- Recommend new design tests and present concepts to marketing team
- Work with team members to analyze email performance and optimize effectiveness
- Execute creative designs in support of web site usability improvements and marketing campaigns
- Create, resize and optimize images/graphics or landing pages to support various digital marketing channels
- Organize, update and maintain interface elements and asset libraries
What you'll need:
- B.S./B.A. degree or equivalent experience in Graphic Design, Web Design or related field
- 3-5 years of professional experience executing from scratch digital creative assets (i.e. websites, banner ads, marketing emails, newsletters, landing pages etc.)
- Digital portfolio demonstrating creative design skills
- Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills along with a can do attitude and the ability juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Passionate, collaborative and a relentless approach to help achieve company growth objectives
- Ability to work in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Strong attention to detail and pixel perfect consistency
- Ability to create/edit code working on a Content Management System
- The position is based in the Greater Fort Lauderdale, FL area. No remote employment at this time.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.