We are a team of architects, industrial designers, fabricators, graphic artists, fine artists, metal workers, carpenters, interior designers and digital nerds all working together toward one common goal - make a brand memorable. Every project we put in motion comes with an understood, aligned, metric for success - whether it be generating more users, more traffic, more dollars, more likes, more data, more understanding and insight, more fans, more excitement, more energy. If we aren't constantly answering for "why" they need us, then we've already lost.
What we do:
- Custom trade show booths
- Brand activations and special events
- Retail and restaurant interior design and fabrication
- Custom furniture
- Stage backdrops
- Event production and management
- Interactive art installations
- Interior and exterior signage
- ...and a whole lot of other stuff
Who we are looking for:
Design & Manufacturing designers bridge the gap between a client's goals and the manufacturing of a design that solves for those goals. We are looking for designers who are extraordinarily creative problem solvers with a keen awareness of visual aesthetic and possess a burning desire to learn and grow in their craft. This position is full time and based at our Austin, Texas office.
- Support the team in client relations, sales and liaison with special emphasis on design and development.
- Be in charge of concept generation and development - with strong support
- from our top-level team.
- Design for fabrication, logistics, and manufacturability.
- Ensure final product has met all original design requirements and has upheld the
- integrity of the overall aesthetic and vision.
- Maintain a shared vision with the product designers and engineers as it relates to
- client product objectives and metrics.
- Be able to establish and maintain client brand integrity across multiple mediums.
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is
- Fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- 3-5+ years of digital design experience with an expertise in 3D software such as SketchUp, AutoCAD, Solidworks, Vectorworks.
- 3-5+ years of hands on manufacturing experience which includes carpentry and
- woodworking, welding and metal working.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to solve business related challenges through attractive and sensibly
- designed solutions.
- Ability to produce and present concepts and prototypes
Job Type: Full-time
- Designing: 3 years
To prevent spam, this private address forwards directly to an employer @dsnmfg.com Candidates must have portfolio of work for review.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.