We are seeking a mid-level Environmental Designer for a Leading Experiential Design Firm located in Los Angeles, CA.
Our ideal candidate will have experience with environmental design in the field(s) of visual merchandising, retail design, tradeshow design, and/or exhibit design. In this role you will need a solid understanding of and/or experience with production of retail displays and fixtures a definite PLUS.
- Work alongside the Environmental Design Managers on upcoming and current projects
- Model 3D environments and retail displays
- Create project briefs, inspiration decks, and design intents
- Strong drafting and rendering skills, using AutoCAD
- Proficiency in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Familiarity with other 3D programs, SketchUp, Rhino, etc., is preferred but not mandatory
- Background in structural, architectural, or industrial design
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
If you are interested and available, please send your current resume and portfolio for immediate consideration.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los AngelesFair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.