Position: Environmental hands-on Design Manager - Environmental - Full Time
Our client seeks a hands-on Design Manager for a variety of environmental and 3D projects. This is an onsite full-time role based in Northern NJ.
Reporting to the Creative Director, you will be responsible for managing and executing your own projects from start to finish.
- Developing innovative concepts and creating design pitch documents
- Coordinating with in-house design staff and vendors
- Reviewing and redlining design documentation to ensure projects meet objectives throughout each stage
- Ensuring projects stay within budget and timeline throughout prototyping and engineering processes
- Obtaining internal approvals
- At least 3 years of experience in interior, environmental or architectural design
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite and Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelor's degree in design or related field
- Ability to assemble complete set of design intent drawings from concept through fabrication
- Skills in AutoCAD or any 3D visualization software such as SolidWorks are a plus
- Custom fabrication knowledge is bonus!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.