Position: Experiential Designer
Status: Freelance/ possible Full Time
Estimated Duration: Possible Full Time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: Up to $45/hr DOE
Our client, an environmental design studio, is seeking a talented Experiential Designer to assist their team.
In this role, you will be working with a both our client's internal creative team of content strategists and designers and their clients to define forward paths for conceptualizing interactive digital media as it fits in the spacial flow of environmental installations.
This is an onsite freelance role in SE Portland with the possibility of going full time. Our client will provide a Mac workstation.
- Highly conceptual, with a keen ability to understand interactive content and its integration into environmental installations
- The ability to conceptualize digital media as it fits into a spacial flow
- Deep understanding of exhibit design
- Process-oriented, with strong time management skills
- Self-motivated team-player, comfortable in a client-facing role, fearless but diplomatic
- Fluent in applicable software (Adobe Creative Suite, Omnigraffle, Invision, Acture, etc.)
- Experience working with non-profits is a plus
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to: View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.