Who we are: Hogarth is a global marketing implementation agency that produces, creates and adapts advertising for brands across all media (video, print and digital), delivering multi-level national and international campaigns. Our mission is to create efficiencies in strategy, creative, production and delivery, while enhancing quality across all media, to streamline processes and optimize cost savings for clients.
We believe strongly in our team culture of hard work without egos. We demand great things of each other, but we don't lose perspective and never lose our sense of humor. Collaboration and partnership is at the core of how we do business, and we have fun doing it.
What we need: The Digital Designer must have a great eye for design, excellent software design skills, outstanding written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated interpersonal and organization abilities. The Designer must be able to work in a fast paced environment and fluid environment. Flexibility and tolerance is a necessity.
- Translate ideas into effective design
- Create complete designs from concept to polished deliverable
- Present ideas in a clear and concise manner
- Collaborate with client and project manager to refine ideas
- Create content from scratch in addition to update, amend and improve on existing online channels
- Ensure overall creativity and quality of all deliverables
- Utilize Hogarth process workflows to meet deadlines and budget
- Maintain all content channels using clean, accessible mark up according to the latest web standards
- Design and implement templates, databases and interfaces for ease of use
- Bachelors degree in design, digital production or related experience
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Ability to perform minor animation, titling, and color correction needs
- Proficient in web-related applications such as E-Mail clients, FTP clients and Web Browsers
- Extensive knowledge in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Practical development experience using HTML and CSS
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and presentation skills
- Strong ability to communicate and teach non-technical users
- Must stay current with regard to latest technologies and industry best practices
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines
- Self motivated, detail-oriented and results-driven
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.