Yext is the global location data management leader, and our mission is to help people Go Places. The award-winning Yext Location Cloud enables companies of all sizes to manage location data across their websites, mobile apps, internal systems, and the industry's largest ecosystem of maps, apps, social networks, directories, and search engines including Google, Apple, Facebook, Bing, and Yahoo.Learn more about how we help people go places at yext.com.
We are currently seeking a rockstar (yes, "rockstar") Front-End Developer to join our Creative Team in New York, NY. A portfolio link is required with all applications, and please be sure to verify that you meet all requirements before applying.
Who You Are:
Who We Are:
We're a growing Creative studio within a fast-paced, innovative company. We work tirelessly to align the yext brand with the Global scale of a rapidly growing organization. We produce websites, content, thought leadership, events, print materials, direct mail, social media, and video content to introduce customers, prospects, partners, and the world to Yext's products and services.
We're currently on the hunt to add an amazing Front-End Developer to our team. Our dream candidate not only has exceptional coding skills and up-to-the-minute knowledge of web standards and innovations, but also has a natural understanding of design, and bringing creative ideas to life.
If you relish the opportunity to join that kind of team, we need to talk.
- Develop and maintain pixel-perfect, lean, and secure web products, user interfaces, landing pages, digital marketing communications, and CMS for the Yext Digital Creative Services Team
- Drive innovation and differentiation of the Yext brand
- Continually look for ways to optimize interactive digital design to improve performance
- An energetic, flexible, and approachable work style
- 3+ years front-end development experience at a marketing tech company, digital agency or client-side creative group
- Extraordinary coding skills with an eye to building reusable code for future use
- Proven experience in cross-browser optimization and creating responsive site templates
- Experience in building and maintaining Content Management Systems such as WordPress
- Good understanding of PHP, asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Expert knowledge of creative process, the Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, and other design tools
- Experience with martech or B2B software a plus
- BS in Computer Science or relative practical/technical experience
Compensation, Benefits Perks
Yext currently employs over 500 amazing people around the globe. Our headquarters are in the historic Flatiron District in New York City, with additional offices in Chicago, Dallas, London, and Washington DC. Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours / paid time off, and excellent health / dental / vision insurance. Our mission is to help people go places-both consumers to our customers' doorsteps and our employees to new heights in their careers. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext is based in the heart of New York City with over 500 employees worldwide operating in Chicago, Dallas, Washington D.C., Germany, and the UK. Yext has been recognized as one of America's fastest growing companies by the Inc. 500 (#212 in 2015), one of Forbes' Most Promising Companies (2014 2015) and one of Fortune's Best Places to Work (2014 2015). Learn more about how we help people go places at yext.com.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.