A fashion brand is looking for a Front-End Web Developer to join their team on a temporary basis in New York, NY. The primary responsibilities of this role will include developing new user-facing pages and interfaces, building reusable code and suggesting solutions for front-end challenges. The ideal candidate will be able to collaborate across teams and have in depth experience with HTML5, CSS3 and mobile design.
- Work to bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation
- Develop new user-facing page elements, pages and other interfaces
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Use the Monetate platform to inject HTML, CSS and JS content into the site
- Suggest solutions to front end challenges
- Work collaboratively across teams including UX/UI and Marketing
- Manage stakeholder expectations, timelines and deliverables
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Good understanding of AngularJS, asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Knowledge of GIT or other version control software
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
How do I apply? To apply, please email your resume for immediate consideration. Please reference "Front-End Web Developer" in the subject line. If you are not specific in our subject line our database will view it as spam.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.