Position: Front-End WordPress Developer ~ Full-time
Opportunity ~ Tampa, FL
Location: Tampa - St. Pete
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full-time
Rate: $50,000/year +/- DOE
Our client, a leader in content and imaging solutions for developers, is looking to hire a Front-End WordPress Developer to join their team on a full-time basis!
- Working in Wordpress utilizing best design and coding practices to create clean designs
- Develop and implement responsive design utilizing front-end frameworks like Bootstrap/Foundation
- Build product demos
- Previous experience with WordPress website development
(theme and plugin creation) - Proficient with HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, jQuery, etc.
- Working knowledge of SASS/LESS and version control systems (Git or Subversion)
- Strong front-end design skills and experience with back-end design
- Portfolio including previous web development projects or github link
*Bonus but not required:
- Adobe Creative Cloud experience (Illustrator, Photoshop), Google Material Design, Knowledge of Vagrant, and UI/UX skills
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.