Our client, an e-Commerce team, has an immediate need for a Full-Time UX Researcher in West Houston.
As the UX Researcher, you will conduct research, analyze user behavior, participate in experimental design, and work closely with internal teams to improve/develop awesome customer experiences.
* Bachelor's degree in Digital Design, Graphic Design, Human Computer Interaction, Interactive media, or equivalent years of related
* 3+ years of UX, Human Computer Interaction (HCI), and User-Centered Design principles (UCD) experience
* Visio, OmniGraffle, Axure, Sketch, Bassamiq experience (at least one must be expert-level)
* Adobe Illustrator, InDesign + Photoshop
* A strong POV of your work will be crucial to succeed.
Daily responsibilities will include attending brainstorming sessions, then developing wire frames, work flows, prototypes, user/product testing.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Salary: up to $75,000
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.